Why pigs?!?

Friday, August 22, 2008



Many people have asked "why would you want a guinea pig for a pet“?
Somehow, many people would think they are somewhat inferior to a dog or a cat...?
Let me just say that my first guinea pig was a FREEBIE that I picked up at the office.
I too never knew I would come to love and cherish a 2 pound fury "rodent" no less than I have loved my dogs.
I experienced the same heartache and void when I lost one, they are all a part of me, whether it was purebred dog or a freebie.
All things great and small an animal, God made then all...
I wish you are all enjoying your fury family members as much as I am enjoying mine...
很多人常常問我”為什么要養天竺鼠做寵物“?
仿佛因為他是鼠類,就比較不值錢。。。
我的第一只天天是不用錢從辦公室提回來的,同事買給女兒的生日禮物,但是那只天天會咬人。
當時的我也從未想過我會如此愛和寶貝一只老鼠,絕不輸于我對我狗狗的寵愛。
失去時,不舍和難過是一樣難過的,因為她和我的狗狗一樣,是我的一部分。
天下萬物,都是上帝所賜的恩惠。。。
願您能和我一樣的享受著您寵物帶來的喜悅。

Trials And Tribulations Of Momo's House Of Pigs - Funny bloopers are a click away

0 comments: